- World-class academic environment,
- Dynamic and contemporary course content that is constantly benchmarked against the course contents of top-rated institutes
- Appropriate levels of industry interface and social sensitization
- The first year of the MBA program is divided into two semesters which introduces students to the foundation subjects of management such as Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Organisational Behavior, Finance, HR and others. At the end of the first year, the students go for SIP (Summer Internship Program) for duration of 8 weeks. It offers an opportunity to students to get exposure to the corporate world and to put their learnings into practice.
- The second year of the program (comprising of third and fourth semester) offer students a chance to specialize in their area of interest. The specializations offered are in the area of Finance, Marketing, Operations and HR. Apart from the specializations, students are also encouraged to take electives outside one’s area of specialization.
- Apart from the regular academic work, the Institute organizes Management conclaves and seminars which add to the learning of the students.