- Applicants will be short listed as per SIU eligibility criterion.
- All shortlisted applicants will be called for personal interview.
- Final merit list will be based on applicants’ performance in the Personal Interaction (PI)
Documents to be produced at the time of Personal Interaction
Original Documents for verification and 2 sets of photo copies attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary for submission
- All Mark Sheets (from 10th onwards)
- Degree Certificate / University Passing certificate
- Passport size photographs – 4 Nos.
- Work Experience (If applicable) – The following documents will be considered:
For previous companies
- Joining Letter and Relieving Letter
- Work Experience Certificate (should have both joining & Relieving dates)
For Present Company
- Bonafide Certificate (Letter from the employer stating the duration of your employment with the company)
- Joining Letter & the latest salary slip