Full Time MBA: Programme Details
|Intake : 180 students|
Reservation within intake :
|Reservation above intake : Kashmiri Migrants: 2 seats children of migrants from J&K valley. 15% seats for International students.
Note : Students can apply to one category only.
|Specializations : Finance, Marketing, Operations & Human Resources Management|
|Note: The allotment of specialization is subject to the condition that at least 20 students opt for that particular specialization.|
Orientation and Pedagogy
SIBM Bengaluru follows an Innovative Teaching Pedagogy comprising of:
• Harvard Online Pre Induction Programme
• Use of Harvard Cases and Simulations
• Industrial visits
• Use of Technology for Teaching and Learning using OLT (Online Learning and Teaching) software
• Use of technology for evaluation through Moodle LMS (Learning Management System)
Pre Induction Course
Pre Induction Course work is designed to bring students from different disciplines to a level playing field. SIBM - Bengaluru has a site license agreement with Harvard Business School Publishing. Under this agreement, online pre-induction courses are offered to students who have enrolled for an MBA course with the institute. The courses offer a comprehensive introduction to management and allow students to build a solid foundation for business education. These courses give the students a distinct edge when starting on the MBA Programme.
Teaching and Learning Resources
- Access to Harvard Online Pre Induction Module
- Access to Harvard Cases and Simulations
- Access to Capitaline database
- Access to Bloomberg Terminal